Featured image: Fanatec limited edition F1 wheel One of the most crucial pieces of equipment you’ll need on your journey to becoming a pro racer is a solid wheel and/or wheelbase, but how do you know which one to buy when there are so many choices available on the market? With sim racing kit, you […]
Get started in sim racing.
Sim Racing Cockpit was set up to help aspiring sim racers make their first move into an incredibly exciting and realistic new world of Motorsport.
Get guidance, sim racing tips and more. Get started in sim racing.
- Racing gloves in the sim – should I wear them?
- iRacing VR setup with the Valve Index
- Sim Racing Wheels: A Buyer’s Guide to Wheelbases
- Kart boots, race boots or socks – what’s best for sim racing?
- Heusinkveld Sim Pedals: reviewing my 2 months with Sprints
- What are the best sim rigs on the market?
- Fanatec DD2 Podium Wheelbase: I upgraded to it, so here’s the review
- How to build a sim racing rig and get started in sim racing