Around 2 months ago, I upgraded from Fanatec CSL Elite pedals to the rather mighty looking Heusinkveld Sprints. Right out of the box, they’re a serious upgrade from the entry-level Fanatecs. I found throttle control was markedly improved in the Global Mazda MX5 and braking was so much more accurate. To a real-world driver, suddenly […]
Get started in sim racing.
Sim Racing Cockpit was set up to help aspiring sim racers make their first move into an incredibly exciting and realistic new world of Motorsport.
Get guidance, sim racing tips and more. Get started in sim racing.
- Racing gloves in the sim – should I wear them?
- iRacing VR setup with the Valve Index
- Sim Racing Wheels: A Buyer’s Guide to Wheelbases
- Kart boots, race boots or socks – what’s best for sim racing?
- Heusinkveld Sim Pedals: reviewing my 2 months with Sprints
- What are the best sim rigs on the market?
- Fanatec DD2 Podium Wheelbase: I upgraded to it, so here’s the review
- How to build a sim racing rig and get started in sim racing