When we were growing up, we’d watch racing and rally heroes like Ayrton Senna and Walter Röhl using the heel / toe technique to smooth their downshifts when they were braking for corners. The heel / toe technique isn’t something[…]
Join a community of aspiring sim racers at Sim Racing Cockpit and make your move into an exciting, realistic and competitive new world of eSports.
Stay updated – get weekly guidance, sim racing tips and more to your inbox.
Recommended: Skytech Chronos NVIDIA RTX 3080 Gaming PC
ClubSport Pedals V3
Valve Index VR Headset
Heusinkveld Sprint Pedals
Fanatec Podium DD2 Wheelbase
Fanatec 911 GT3-R Steering Wheel
Samsung 49" Odyssey G9 Monitor
Trak Racer TR160 Aluminium Cockpit with Fanatec DD1/2 Mount
Fanatec SQ 1.5 Shifter
- How to make a sim racing dashboard on your tablet or mobile with Simhub
- Sim Racing Wheels: a complete buyer’s guide
- The Best Sim Racing Shifters – Buyer’s Guide
- Direct drive wheels for sim racing: everything you need to know
- Gaming speakers and bass shakers: what are the best soundsystems for sim racing?
- Technique: How to Heel and Toe in the Simulator
- Flex in the Fanatec DD2 Hub fixed with the Z-Ring
- Fanatec’s USB Adapter – a quick “everything you need to know” guide
- How to connect a non-Fanatec wheel to your Fanatec DD2 / CSL / Clubsport wheelbase
- What are the Best VR Headsets for Sim Racing – Buyer’s Guide