My first wheelbase was a Fanatec CSL Elite. At the entry point of serious sim racing (in my opinion) I still highly rate the CSL Elite for a beginner. It’s very easy to install and the maximum torque is such that you can’t hurt yourself. Not so with the Fanatec DD2. If you have plenty […]
Get started in sim racing.
Sim Racing Cockpit was set up to help aspiring sim racers make their first move into an incredibly exciting and realistic new world of Motorsport.
Get guidance, sim racing tips and more. Get started in sim racing.
- Kart boots, race boots or socks – what’s best for sim racing?
- Heusinkveld Sim Pedals: reviewing my 2 months with Sprints
- What are the best sim rigs on the market?
- Fanatec DD2 Podium Wheelbase: I upgraded to it, so here’s the review
- How to build a sim racing rig and get started in sim racing
- How to repair a Fanatec Clubsport SQ 1.5 Shifter