Last updated: February 27th, 2024
- We (SIMRACINGCOCKPIT.com) commit to user privacy and data protection.
- We use Plausible Analytics to gather data in a privacy-friendly manner. Learn more about Plausible’s GDPR, CCPA and cookie law-compliant site analytics via the Plausible.io Data Policy.
Information We Collect
- Data Collected by Plausible Analytics: Plausible collects aggregate data about site usage without using cookies and without collecting any personally identifiable information. This data includes metrics like page views, referral sources, country of the visitor, and which links were clicked in a fully anonymised way.
- Purpose of Data Collection: We collect basic data to understand how users interact with the site.
- Other Data Collection: If you use our contact form we collect your name, email address and a description of the nature of your enquiry so that we contact you by reply.
How We Use Your Information
- The data we collect is for analyzing site performance and user interaction to enhance our site’s content and functionality.
Data Sharing and Disclosure
- The aggregate data collected by Plausible is not shared with any third parties and is only used for the purposes mentioned above.
- We do not share our data with any other Third Party.
Data Protection and Security
- We chose Plausible Analytics because of their commitment to privacy and data protection.
- The site is fully encrypted over a secure HTTPS policy, and we are HTTP Strict Transport Security compliant (HSTS). This is alongside our compliance with privacy regulations such as the GDPR, CCPA and PECR.
- While we store only arbitrary, personalised data about the use of SIMRACTINGCOCKPIT.com, we still understand your right to access, correct, delete, or restrict the processing of their data, in line with GDPR, CCPA, and other relevant laws.
- If you have any concern in particular on this note; please Contact Us.
- Our contact information is available on our Contact Us page.
We believe transparency and clarity are key in privacy policies and by default, respect your right to privacy. Any email enquiry you send us is destroyed within 30 days.